GMP Conference 2023: international experience in Good Practices
The VIII All-Russia GMP Conference with international participation in Yekaterinburg, which will be held under the motto “GMP: Good Quality in Present Context”, has representatives from more than 20 countries invited.
Interaction of leading experts and representatives of regulatory authorities of different countries on one platform will allow for the exchange of experience, strengthening mutual trust, and developing common approaches in regulating the pharmaceutical market and good practices.
A number of reports will be devoted to the experience of establishing a strategy for the development of regulatory systems. They are as follows:
- “Promotion and development of the national health regulatory authority of Nicaragua” — Nicaragua Ministry of Health (MINSA).
- “Regulatory policy of the pharmaceutical industry of the Republic of Uzbekistan — current issues of harmonization of requirements” — State Institution “Center for the Safety of Pharmaceutical Products” of Uzbekistan.
The topic of mutual recognition of GMP certificates between countries will be discussed in speeches by representatives of regulatory authorities of Malaysia, Myanmar, Jordan and other countries. Approaches will be presented by experts from the following agencies:
- National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency of Malaysia (NPRA).
- Myanmar Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Jordan Food and Drug Administration (JFDA).
Experts from Bangladesh, China, Algeria, Belarus, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and other countries will provide explanations on certain areas of implementation of good practices. Topics include:
- “On the prevention of cross-contamination in the multi-product manufacture on a shared line” — China Center for Food and Drug Inspections (CFDI).
- “Licensing and GMP certification for quality control laboratories as well as organizations responsible for certain stages (sterilization) as outsourced contractors” — Directorate General of Drug Administration of Bangladesh (DGDA).
- “Experience of the Algerian National Agency of Pharmaceutical Products in the inspection of pharmaceutical facilities and the audit of quality control laboratories” — Algerian National Agency of Pharmaceutical Products (ANPP).
- “Typical deficiencies identified during EAEU GMP inspections” — Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus.
Learn more about the program topics and register for the event at: https://gosgmp.ru/
GMP Conference general partner:
Binnopharm Group LLC.
GMP Conference partners:
Medsintez Plant LLC, SKOPINPHARM LLC, the Pharmasyntez Group of Companies, Valenta Pharm
WERTEKS, Pharmeco Group, Nacimbio JSC, SUN Pharma, PRO.MED.CS Praha a. s
Sotex PharmFirm, MAKIZ PHARMA (HETERO GROUP), ROSSIUM PHARMACEUTICALS LLC, Promomed Group
Please, address questions about participation to:
S-GROUP Corporate Communications Center
+7 (495) 120-53-33