GMP Conference 2023: Good Quality in Present Context
On September 27-29, 2023, in Yekaterinburg, the VIII All-Russia GMP Conference with International Participation will be held. It is a key event in the field of Good Practices and assuring the quality of medicines.
The event is organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the State Institute of Drugs and Good Practices (SID & GP). The Conference’s operator is S-GROUP Corporate Communications. The Russian pharmaceutical company Binnopharm Group is the general partner of the Conference.
The motto of the Conference this year is «GMP: Good Quality in Present Context». The interaction of experts, regulatory authorities and pharmaceutical companies from Russia and foreign countries will allow to combine efforts and develop common approaches to regulating the market of medicines and good practices.
On September 27, the Conference will be opened by a plenary session dedicated to discussing the approaches of various countries to regulating the market of medicines in a multipolar world.
Experts will share their experience of how national regulatory systems respond to current challenges, establish new connections and find ways to increase the potential of the pharmaceutical industry with due account for the improvement of GMP guidelines. One of the tools for the development of good practices today is the activity of international professional industry associations, including associations of pharmaceutical inspectorates. Such platforms are useful in finding joint solutions aimed at ensuring drug safety.
Participants of the plenary session will discuss the results of the first years of functioning of the common pharmaceutical market of the EAEU member countries and the registration of medicines according to uniform rules, the harmonization of approaches to inspections of manufacturing facilities and the creation of equal conditions for the access by pharmaceutical companies of the EAEU member countries to local markets. The issues of mutual recognition still remain topical as of today.
The main topics of the GMP Conference program also include the following:
- Inter-agency cooperation in improving the pharmaceutical market;
- Scientific and methodological approaches to the quality control of medicines and requirements for the manufacture of high-tech medicines;
- Licensing and GMP certification of quality control laboratories and other organizations responsible for certain stages of such activities;
- Innovations and state-of-the-art technologies of the pharmaceutical industry in the production of medicines, including biotech medicinal products, blood-derived products, medicinal products containing high-potent substances;
- Pharmaceutical engineering: design and implementation of projects to improve existing pharmaceutical facilities, taking into account the current requirements of GMP guidelines;
- Modernization of industry education and human resource improvement as a factor in the pharmaceutical industry advanced development.
Traditionally, the Conference will offer the front-rank format of the master class allowing not only to get more knowledge, but also to acquire practical skills. This year, participants will have an opportunity to attend two of such.
- There will be a comprehensive master class dedicated to the most common non-conformities and the practice of the pharmaceutical inspectorates of the EAEU member countries: Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia. The second part of it will take the form of a GMP quiz.
- There will also be a master class on the use of the Virtual Pharmaceutical Plant for Universities simulation training complex that is designed to eliminate the competence gap in the preparation of students by immersing in the production environment of a pharmaceutical facility using augmented reality technology.
The GMP Conference invites the leading experts in the pharmaceutical and medical industries, representatives of federal and regional authorities, specialized associations and communities, research and testing centers, manufacturing companies, experts of engineering, quality and good practices, as well as all those who are interested in improving the quality system under new conditions.
GMP Conference partners:
Pharmasyntez Group of Companies; Medsintez Plant LLC.
PRO.MED.CS Praha a.s., Sun Pharma, WERTEKS.
Register and follow the news at the Conference website: https://gosgmp.ru/
Yekaterinburg, EXPO Boulevard, 2 – International Exhibition Center «Yekaterinburg- Expo»
Please, address questions about participation to:
S-GROUP Corporate Communications
+7 (495) 120-53-33