Abbott has been a world leader in medicine for 130 years, helping people live their lives to the fullest at all stages. We develop new products and technologies in such areas as diagnostics, blood testing, nutrition, production of coronary stents, a wide range of minimally invasive medical devices. We produce medicines that are trusted all over the world, and help patients with diabetes effectively manage the disease.
Abbott is one of the world’s largest diversified healthcare companies.
Our 109,000 employees work for the benefit of people in 160 countries.
Abbott is one of the first foreign investors in our country, having opened the production of baby food 40 years ago in the USSR.
In 2014 Abbott acquired local pharmaceutical manufacture Veropharm and further invested in its modernization systematically transferring technologies and localizing the production of medicines in Russia. Abbott’s production facilities are represented by 3 plants in (Volginsky (Vladimir region), Belgorod and Voronezh) in line with international GMP standards.
The company employs more than 3,500 people in Russia.
Our company is a strategic investor and contributes to the development of a modern healthcare system. We strive to ensure that high-quality medicines and innovative medical technologies become available to more people in Russia.https://www.abbott.com/
- Business Center «Metropolis», building 1, Leningradskoe Shosse 16A, Moscow
- Tel.: +7 (495) 258 42 80
Panel discussion 12:20 – 13:50
● Regulatory pillars of effective regulation of drug lifecycle in Russia and EAEU: the role of good practices (GxP)
● Challenges of implementing GxP, their possible reasons and ramifications
● Effective regulation of Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) as a guarantor of safety and efficacy of drugs for patients
● Model of effective regulation of GLP from the perspective of EAEU Good Pharmacy Practice. Harmonization with world practice.
● Clinical studies in Russia: interrelationship between GCP with other good practices
● Ensuring the safety and quality of pharmaceutical products during storage, distribution and transportation
● Relevant regulatory issues and quality assurance forf dietary supplements
● Ways of improving the regulation of drug lifecycle from the good practices perspective: experience, analysis and suggestions.
Session partner company - Abbott