Registered office: Russia, Irkutsk, 664007, Krasnogvardeyskaya str., 23, office 3.
Principal place of business: Rosa Luxemburg str., 184, Irkutsk, Russia
Tel.: (3952) 55-03-55
Fax: (3952) 55-03-25
Russia, Irkutsk, 664040, P.O.B. 17
Russia, Moscow, 123100, Presnenskaya naberezhnaya, 12, Federation Tower (West), 42th floor
Tel.: +7 (495) 750-54-37
The Pharmasyntez Group is one of the largest Russian Manufacturers of socially significant pharmaceuticals. The Company is engaged in development and production of antituberculosis, antitumor, antiretroviral, antihyperglycemic drugs and antibiotics. Pharmasyntez is leader in production of antiretroviral and anti-TB drugs. It produces practically all anti-TB drugs approved in Russia, including new generation drugs. The Company is holder of the largest portfolio of antihyperglycemic drugs for type II diabetes mellitus.
There are more than 145 tradenames in the company’s portfolio of drugs.
The Pharmasyntez Group’s structure is:
- The Irkutsk plant – Pharmasyntez, JSC
- The Ussuriysk plant – EAST-PHARM, LLC
- The Tyumen plant – Pharmasyntez-Tyumen, LLC
- The Bratsk plant – BratskChemSyntez, LLC
- The Saint Petersburg plant – Pharmasyntez-Nord, JSC
The Pharmasyntez Group:
- The Company has been ranked in top 10 Russian pharmaceutical companies in terms of output of pharmaceuticals since 2014;
- The Company has been ranked in top 3 fast-developing Russian pharmaceutical companies since 2015;
- The Company has been taking part in the national TechUp rating of the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation since 2016;
- The Company is the second among manufacturers in Medical and Preventive Treatment Institutions segment over 2018.